Thursday, February 2, 2012

Changing this blog.. and using it

In Oct. I was given the great news that I have Lupus.

What the heck!

I mean seriously. All I could think of what. I have young kids. I don't want to die on them and they forget me. I want to dance with the kids on there weddings and see their babies. I want to be there for them! So Halloween 2011 my world crashed.

The Dr said that it appears to be mild. ( maybe good news?) But started me on Plaquinil (sp), and Ibuprofen 600 for pain.

Anyway this is where I am at today..

Wow what a day! I am not happy with Lupus right now. So much I don't understand and maybe don't want to understand. Just had an appointment with Rumy yesterday. She is starting me on Prednisone. She is using it as a bridge to Methatexate. (since I am still trying to wean Jacob) She keeps on asking if I am getting a fever. Sometimes maybe I guess not really I mean it is so random may be once a month if the weather changes...or if I have pain when I breath (gosh I hope I don't ever!) I am afraid to cough. Every time I feel an itch or a twinge of pain I wonder if I going to wake up with a rash. I mean this really sucks! This day has given me a headache.. lol! I really thought that the Plaquinel was doing its thing I mean my pain level improved but my blood work did not reflect that ( that is where I don't understand)... oh my head is spinning!
Well thanks for letting me rant this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment